- Title: Biomass waste inspired nitrogen-doped porous carbon materials as high-performance anode for lithium-ion batteries
Author(s): Zheng, Fangcai; Liu, Dong; Xia, Guoliang; et al.
Source: Journal of Alloys and Compounds Volume: 693 Pages: 1197-1204 Published: FEB 5 2017
- Title: Core-Shell Metal-Organic Frameworks as Fe2+ Suppliers for Fe2+-Mediated Cancer Therapy under Multimodality Imaging
Author(s): Wang, Dongdong; Zhou, Jiajia; Chen, Ruhui; et al.
Source: Chemistry of Materials Volume: 29 Issue: 8 Pages: 3477-3489 Published: APR 25 2017
- Title: Elemental two-dimensional nanosheets beyond graphene
Author(s): Kong, Xiangkai; Liu, Qiangchun; Zhang, Changlin; et al.
Source: Chemical Society Reviews Volume: 46 Issue: 8 Pages: 2127-2157 Published: APR 21 2017
- Title: Enhanced Activity for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction over CoFe Catalysts by Alloying with Small Amount of Pt
Author(s): Chen, Jitang; Yang, Yang; Su, Jianwei; et al.
Source: Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces Volume: 9 Issue: 4 Pages: 3596-3601 Published: FEB 1 2017
- Title: MOF-derived RuO2/Co3O4 heterojunctions as highly efficient bifunctional electrocatalysts for HER and OER in alkaline solutions
Author(s): Liu, Haizhen; Xia, Guoliang; Zhang, Ruirui; et al.
Source: Rsc Advances Volume: 7 Issue: 7 Pages: 3686-3694 Published: 2017
- Title: Pt-like electrocatalytic behavior of Ru-MoO2 nanocomposites for the hydrogen evolution reaction
Author(s): Jiang, Peng; Yang, Yang; Shi, Ruohong; et al.
Source: Journal of Materials Chemistry A Volume: 5 Issue: 11 Pages: 5475-5485 Published: 2017
- Title: Ruthenium-cobalt nanoalloys encapsulated in nitrogen-doped graphene as active electrocatalysts for producing hydrogen in alkaline media
Author(s): Su, Jianwei; Yang, Yang; Xia, Guoliang; et al.
Source: Nature Communications Volume: 8 Published: APR 25 2017
- Title: Tuning Electronic Structures of Nonprecious Ternary Alloys Encapsulated in Graphene Layers for Optimizing Overall Water Splitting Activity
Author(s): Yang, Yang; Lin, Zhiyu; Gao, Shiqi; et al.
Source: Acs Catalysis Volume: 7 Issue: 1 Pages: 469-479 Published: JAN 2017
1. Zhang, Ruirui; Hu, Lin; Bao, Shouxin; et al. Surface polarization enhancement: high catalytic performance of Cu/CuOx/C nanocomposites derived from Cu-BTC for CO oxidation.Journal of Materials Chemistry a Volume: 4 Issue: 21 Pages: 8412-8420.DOI: 10.1039/c6ta01199c
2. Gao, Lei; Wang, Changlai; Li, Ren; et al.The effect of external magnetic fields on the catalytic activity of Pd nanoparticles in Suzuki cross-coupling reactions.Nanoscale Volume: 8 Issue: 15 Pages: 8355-8362.DOI: 10.1039/c6nr00575f
3.Chen, Jitang; Xia, Guoliang; Jiang, Peng; et al. Active and Durable Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Catalyst Derived from Pd-Doped Metal-Organic Frameworks.Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces Volume: 8 Issue: 21 Pages: 13378-13383.DOI:10.1021/acsami.6b01266
4.Su, Jianwei; Xia, Guoliang; Li, Ran; et al. Co3ZnC/Co nano heterojunctions encapsulated in N-doped graphene layers derived from PBAs as highly efficient bi-functional OER and ORR electrocatalysts.Journal of Materials Chemistry a Volume: 4 Issue: 23 Pages: 9204-9212.DOI: 10.1039/c6ta00945j
5. Wang, Dongdong; Zhou, Jiajia; Chen, Ruhui; et al.Controllable synthesis of dual-MOFs nanostructures for pH-responsive artemisinin delivery, magnetic resonance and optical dual-model imaging-guided chemo/photothermal combinational cancer therapy. Biomaterials Volume: 100 Pages: 27-40. DOI:10.1016/j.biomaterials.2016.05.027
6.Conversion of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural into 5-ethoxymethylfurfural and ethyl levulinate catalyzed by MOF-based heteropolyacid materials
Author(s): Wang, Zhenhua; Chen, Qianwang
Green Chemistry Volume: 18 Issue: 21 Pages: 5884-5889
7.Enhanced CO oxidation on CeO2/Co3O4 nanojunctions derived from annealing of metal organic frameworks.
Author(s): Wang, Changlai; Wang, Dongdong; Yang, Yang; et al.
8.Formation of Co3O4 hollow polyhedrons from metal-organic frameworks and their catalytic activity for CO oxidation
Author(s): Zheng, Fangcai; Yin, Zhichen; Xu, Shihao; et al.
Materials Letters Volume: 182 Pages: 214-217
9.Magnetically guided delivery of DHA and Fe ions for enhanced cancer therapy based on pH-responsive degradation of DHA-loaded Fe3O4@C@MIL-100(Fe) nanoparticles
Author(s): Wang, Dongdong; Zhou, Jiajia; Chen, Ruhui; et al.
Biomaterials Volume: 107 Pages: 88-101
10.Pd-Co-3[Co(CN)(6)](2) hybrid nanoparticles: preparation, characterization, and challenge for the Suzuki-Miyaura coupling of aryl chlorides under mild conditions
Author(s): Li, Ren; Li, Ran; Wang, Changlai; et al.
Dalton Transactions Volume: 45 Issue: 2 Pages: 539-544
11.Photoluminescence distinction of lung adenocarcinoma cells A549 and squamous cells H520 using metallothionein expression in response to Cd-doped Mn-3[Co(CN)(6)](2) nanocubes
Author(s): Chen, Jian; He, Mengni; Xu, Pengping; et al.
Rsc Advances Volume: 6 Issue: 88 Pages: 84810-84814
12. Preparation of porous MoO2@C nano-octahedrons from a polyoxometalate-based metal-organic framework for highly reversible lithium storage
Author(s): Xia, Guoliang; Liu, Dong; Zheng, Fangcai; et al.
Journal of Materials Chemistry a Volume: 4 Issue: 32 Pages: 12434-12441
1. Yang Yang, Zhengyan Lun, Guoliang Xia, Fangcai Zheng, Mengni He and Qianwang Chen，Non-precious alloy encapsulated in nitrogen-doped graphene layers derived from MOFs as an active and durable hydrogen evolution reaction catalyst，Energy Environ. Sci., 2015, 8, 3563-3571. IF:20.523
2. Fangcai Zheng, Dequan Zhu, Xiaohui Shia and Qianwang Chen, Metal–organic framework-derived porous Mn1.8Fe1.2O4 nanocubes with an interconnected channel structure as high-performance anodes for lithium ion batteries, J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 2815–2824. IF:7.443
3. Fangcai Zheng, Mengni He, Yang Yanga and Qianwang Chen, Nano electrochemical reactors of Fe2O3 nanoparticles embedded in shells of nitrogendoped hollow carbon spheres as highperformance anodes for lithium-ion batteries, Nanoscale 2015, 7, 3410–3417. IF:7.394
4. Fangcai Zheng, Guoliang Xia, Yang Yanga and Qianwang Chen, MOF-derived ultrafine MnO nanocrystals embedded in a porous carbon matrix as highperformance anodes for lithium-ion batteries, Nanoscale 2015, 7, 9637–9645. IF:7.394
5. Lin Hu, Ruirui Zhang, Lingzhi Wei, Fapei Zhang and Qianwang Chen, Synthesis of FeCo nanocrystals encapsulated in nitrogen-doped graphene layers for use as highly efficient catalysts for reduction reactions, Nanoscale 2015, 7, 450–454. IF:7.394
6. Lin Hu, Xuyong Feng, Lingzhi Wei, Kejun Zhang, Jianming Dai, Yucheng Wu and Qianwang Chen, MoS2 ultrathin nanosheets obtained under a high magnetic field for lithium storage with stable and high capacity, Nanoscale 2015, 7, 10925–10930. IF:7.394
7. Jian Chen, Weijie Zhang, Min Zhang, Zhen Guo, Haibao Wang, Mengni He, Pengping Xu, Jiajia Zhou, Zhenbang Liuc and Qianwang Chen, Mn(II) mediated degradation of artemisinin based on Fe3O4@MnSiO3-FA nanospheres for cancer therapy in vivo, Nanoscale 2015, 7, 12542–12551. IF:7.394
8. Jian Chen, Wei-Jie Zhang, Zhen Guo, Hai-Bao Wang, Dong-Dong Wang, Jia-Jia Zhou, and Qian-Wang Chen, pH-Responsive Iron Manganese Silicate Nanoparticles as T1–T2* Dual-Modal Imaging Probes for Tumor Diagnosis, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2015, 7, 5373−5383.
9. Yu Wang, Shouxin Bao, Ren Li, Gaozheng Zhao, Zhenhua Wang, Ziang Zhao, and Qianwang Chen, Universal Strategy for Homogeneously Doping Noble Metals into Cyano-Bridged Coordination Polymers, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2015, 7, 2088−2096. IF:6.723
10. Ran Li, Yang Yang, Ren Li, and Qianwang Chen, Experimental and Theoretical Studies on the Effects of Magnetic Fields on the Arrangement of Surface Spins and the Catalytic Activity of Pd Nanoparticles, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2015, 7, 6019−6024.
11. Yang Yang, Fangcai Zheng, Guoliang Xia, Zhengyan Lun and Qianwang Chen, Experimental and theoretical investigations of nitro-group doped porous carbon as an enhanced 1performance lithium-ion battery anode, J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 18657–18666.
12. Dongdong Wang , Zhen Guo, Jiajia Zhou , Jian Chen , Gaozheng Z hao , Ruhui Chen , Mengni He, Zhenbang Liu, Haibao Wang, and Qianwang Chen，Novel Mn3 [Co(CN)6]2@SiO2 @Ag Core–Shell Nanocube:Enhanced Two-Photon Fluorescence and MagneticResonance Dual-Modal Imaging-Guided Photothermal and Chemo-therapy, Small 2015, 11（44）, 5956-5967. IF:8.368
13. Zhenhua Wang, Ren Li, and Qianwang Chen, Enhanced Activity of CuCeO Catalysts for CO Oxidation: Influence of Cu2O and the Dispersion of Cu2O, CuO, and CeO2, ChemPhysChem 2015, 16, 2415 – 2423. IF:3.419
14. Dequan Zhu, Fangcai Zheng, Shihao Xu, Yuanguang Zhang and Qianwang Chen，MOF-derived self-assembled ZnO/Co3O4 nanocomposite clusters as high-performance anodes for lithium-ion batteries，Dalton Trans. 2015,44, 16946-16952. IF:4.197
15. Yan Tang, Qianwang Chen, Rongsheng Chen, Magnetic field induced controllable self-assembly of maghemitenanocrystals: From 3D arrays to 1D nanochains, Applied Surface Science 347 (2015) 202–207.
16. Mengni He, Jiajia Zhou, Jian Chen, Fangcai Zheng, Dongdong Wang, Ruohong Shi, Zhen Guo, Haibao Wang and Qianwang Chen, Fe3O4@carbon@zeolitic imidazolate framework-8 nanoparticles as multifunctional pH-responsive drug delivery vehicles for tumor therapy in vivo, J. Mater. Chem. B 2015, 3, 9033-9042. IF:4.726
17. Ren Li, Ran Li, Changlai Wang, Lei Gao and Qianwang Chen, Pd–Co3[Co(CN)6]2 hybrid nanoparticles: preparation, characterization, and challenge for the Suzuki–Miyaura coupling of aryl chlorides under mild conditions，Dalton Trans. 2015, 00, 1–6, DOI: 10.1039/c5dt03631c.